• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in appropriate field. Additional experience may substitute required education on a year-for-year basis. Prior experience supporting an executive.
• Theater experience preferred.
• Five years of clerical experience, two of which have included the organization, coordination and performance of duties at a responsible level.
• Good writing and editing skills.
• Administrative ability.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Demonstrated ability to effectively and efficiently coordinate multiple tasks.
• Experience in a cultural organization.
The Programming Assistant to the Vice President, Programming should be:
• Diplomatic, discreet
• Action-oriented; a doer
• Affable, easy to get to know
• Determined and persistent
• Highly energetic
• Dedicated to accomplishing the organization’s goals
• While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to stop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, communicate, and use repetitive motions.
• While performing the duties of this position, the employee may frequently lift and or move 20 pounds of materials.
• The position requires the individual to meet multiple demands from multiple people and interact with the public and other staff.
Suggestions for candidates and expressions of interest should be addressed to:
Email: email@example.com, with Programming Assistant search in the title line.