• BA degree in journalism, English, marketing, communications, advertising or related field
• Minimum 10 years public relations, marketing, publishing, or related communications experience.
• Extensive, in-depth knowledge of the performing arts and artists
• Excellent publication skills
• Excellent language skills, both spoken and written
• Excellent computer skills
• Strong understanding of marketing principles
• Basic knowledge of graphic design and printing
• Knowledge of spoken and written SpanishPersonal Characteristics
The Senior Director, Creative Services should be:
• A prolific writer and expert editor
• Senior level thinker/strategist
• Action-oriented; a doer
• Affable, easy to get to know
• Determined and persistent
• Highly energetic
• Dedicated to accomplishing the organization’s goalsPhysical Demands
• While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to stop,
reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, communicate, and use repetitive motions.
• While performing the duties of this position, the employee may frequently lift and or move 20 pounds of materials.
• The position requires the individual to meet multiple demands from multiple people and interact with the public and other staff.
Suggestions for candidates and expressions of interest should be addressed to:
, with Director, Creative Services search in the title line.
The Adrienne Arsht Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer