- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- One to three years’ experience in a fast paced human resources department.
- Advanced MSOffice and Internet skills.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, projects, priorities and tight deadlines simultaneously while maintaining quality and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential matters discretely and ethically.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal.)
- Strong follow-through, negotiation skills, conflict management and problem solving skills
- Ability to transcribe information from tape-recorded sources.
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Ability to quickly absorb new information, retain, apply and anticipate.
- Human resources capacity
- Customer/Client focus
- High degree of integrity, ethical conduct
- Personal effectiveness/credibility
The Human Resources and Finance Assistant should be:
- Action-oriented; a doer
- Affable, easy to get to know
- Determined and persistent, highly energetic and motivated
- Dedicated to accomplishing the organization’s goals and serving the business strategies.
Suggestions for candidates and expressions of interest should be addressed to:
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to stop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, communicate, and use repetitive motions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee may frequently lift and or move 20 pounds of materials.
- The position requires the individual to meet multiple demands from multiple people and interact with the public and other staff.
Human Resources and Finance Assistant
The Adrienne Arsht Center
1300 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL 33132
Attention: Trish Brennan, Vice President, Human Resources
, with Human Resources and Finance Assistant search in the title line.The Adrienne Arsht Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer