The Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County is seeking an experienced, skilled, and highly motivated Part-Time Customer Service Representative to support the Ticketing Services Manager. Basic Function
Reporting to the Ticketing Services Manager, the Part-time Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and proactive solutions to ticketing, subscriptions, parking, dining and other related services as requested by the visitors and patrons of the Arsht Center. This professional will be a key member of the Box Office and Operations team and will help to service the needs of visitors and patrons to position the Arsht Center as a leader in customer relations in order to ensure the optimal customer experience and maximize sales opportunities. The CSR will have the ability to work a flexible schedule that includes day and evening hours as well as weekends and some holidays. Responsibilities
The following are examples of the various functions required. The job requirements are not limited to items on this list:
- Responds to customer inquiries and ticket related requests via live help (in person, by telephone, and online communication).
- Strive to successfully reach established sales goals.
- Ability to listen and understand the customer’s needs, and respond quickly, accurately, and politely.
- Provide a closed loop communication with the customer, always striving to resolve open issues. Provide clear timelines for communication on follow-up items.
- Demonstrate empathy for the client and a sense of urgency to assist in resolving their concerns.
- Ability to diffuse and rectify difficult situations.
- Acts as ambassador for the Center
- Acts as liaison to the customer, as needed.
- Works closely with various Center departments, including fund-raising and marketing creating an atmosphere of service excellence.
- Escalates customer issues as appropriate.
- Communicates accurate information.
- Stays current with Center related events.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned