- Ability to provide excellent guest service skills using sound judgment and discretion.
- Must possess effective leadership, supervisory, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to communicate well and work effectively with guests in a high volume theater setting
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes, nights and weekends
- Understanding of how to function effectively in a multi-ethnic work environment and community.
- Understanding of collaborative, team-oriented leadership style.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
The Tier-Leader should be:
· Action-oriented; a doer
· Affable, easy to get to know
· Determined and persistent
· Highly energetic
· Dedicated to accomplishing the organization’s goals Physical Demands
Suggestions for candidates and expressions of interest should be addressed to:
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to stop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, communicate, and use repetitive motions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee may frequently lift and or move 20 pounds of materials.
- The position requires the individual to meet multiple demands from multiple people and interact with the public and other staff.
Tier Leader Search
The Adrienne Arsht Center
1300 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL 33132
Attention: Trish Brennan, Vice President, Human Resources
, with Part-time Tier Leader search on the title line. The Adrienne Arsht Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer